A flourishing federally qualified health center is seeking a BE/BC service-oriented Chief Medical Officer to join their growing team of collaborative medical experts.
This well-established practice is housed in a state-of-the-art facility located in Southwest New Mexico and boasts 300+ days of sunshine, rich culture, and abundant outdoor recreation.
Position and Compensation:
• .3 patient care with .7 administrative time
• No phone call required.
• Visa support available.
• HPSA Score - 22
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• $50,000 Sign-on bonus and $20,000 of relocation assistance.
• Comprehensive benefits including paid licensing, 401K plan, and health benefits.
• At least 1 year of FQHC experience.
• At least 2 years of managerial, directorship, or administrative experience.
Living in Southwest New Mexico:
• With over 300 days of sunshine per year, you can enjoy endless outdoor recreation including whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, downhill skiing, fly fishing, and golfing.
• Offering expansive views of the Gila Mountains, this mini-city is bursting with art, culture, local restaurants and so much more.
• Considered to be the gateway to the wilderness, this community boasts a cost of living 20% lower than the national average, according to bestplaces.net.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact:
Demas F. Ramirez
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time