Community hospital in New York is seeking a Urologist to join their long-standing group of health providers.
• Collegial group of 6 Urologists and 4 APPs
• Only Urology group within 60 miles of the practice; serving a county of 180,000 people.
• Call is on a 1:6 schedule
• Full Time: 36 clinical hours/week
• Guaranteed base salary with bonus potential based on performance, residency / fellowship stipend, student loan forgiveness, relocation package
• Comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance, malpractice, and 35 days PTO
• State of the art equipment including an Xi robot.
• Southern tier of New York near the Pennsylvania border. It is a 4 hour drive to Canada, 3.5 hour drive to New York City, and 2.5 hour drive to the Catskill Mountains.
• Town has a population of less than 50,000 and has been voted one of the best places to live in the State of New York.
• Diverse, well educated community that attracts many young college students, young professionals, and families to the area
• Education system is top tier. The school district receives high ratings for its elementary, middle, and high schools.
• Home to one of the top public universities in the entire state of New York; it is known as a public, ivy league school.
• Affordable housing: 11% lower cost of living than the national average and 25% lower than the New York State average
• Abundance of outdoor activities including hiking trails, several lakes and rivers, unique wildlife, and ski resorts nearby
Please contact Mary Helen Katz via (c) 502-528-5978 or (e) email@example.com for more information.
Employment Type: Full Time