Independent, not-for-profit, physician-led health system in the Charlotte area is seeking dynamic BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join their growing primary care practice.
• $65,000 + recruitment incentive package
• Actively growing Family Medicine service line of 60 providers across 14 different practice locations
• Outpatient only, flexible weekday schedule - NO Call
• Robust administrative and clinical support allows you to focus on providing quality patient care
• Opportunity for leadership, mentorship, and continued growth within the organization
Competitive compensation package that includes a base guarantee with a wRVU production and quality bonuses
• Sign on and/or residency stipend plus relocation offered
• Comprehensive benefits package to include health, retirement, Paid Time Off, CME, CME allowance, malpractice insurance, etc.
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
• Crowder State Park and the Smokey Mountains
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time