Join a not-for-profit Charlotte area health system, recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the US. This physician-led organization is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to patients and to offering a supportive work environment to providers.
• Established, outpatient Infectious Disease practice - NO call
• Join 3 experienced physicians in a growing practice.
• Robust clinical support staff ensures you have all the resources to provide the highest quality of care to patients.
• Compensation model includes a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities, generous recruitment bonus package, and comprehensive benefits.
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Employment Type: Full Time