Practice in a state-of-the-art community hospital as a part of an employed medical group of 400 providers representing nearly all medical subspecialties.
• 435-bed, Level III trauma center with an active medical staff of over 400 providers representing all major medical specialties
• Join an established 10 surgeon practice as the only Colon and Rectal Surgeon.
• Program is supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians and surgeons.
• Full scope Colorectal Surgery practice with access to 2 DaVinci Robots
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Colon Rectal
Employment Type: Full Time