Queen City Ear Nose and Throat PLLC, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join our three-partner physician owned practice with collectively over 60 years of experience serving Charlotte and the surrounding communities. This position is open to both new graduates and experienced physicians. Being part of a small community-based practice allows the physicians to provide personalized high-quality care for their patients.
- Call schedule is 1:4
- In-office CT, Allergy, Videostroboscopy, and Audiology
- Dedicated, loyal staff
- The potential to subspecialize with a focus on General ENT
- Path to partnership if desired
- Regionally-ranked hospitals
- Privileges at two ambulatory surgery centers
Queen City Ear Nose and Throat offers a full range of ancillary services including:
- Allergy: Full allergy practice with skin testing and both SCIT and SLIT Immunotherapy.
- Audiology: Two full time audiologists providing diagnostic hearing assessments and hearing aid fitting services.
- Imaging: IAC accredited on-site Xoran CT scanner.
- Voice and Swallowing: Videostroboscopy.
Charlotte is a mid-sized southern city and one of the fastest growing cities in the country. It is a highly desirable location with easy access to local lakes, the Blue Ridge Mountains and the white sand beaches of North and South Carolina. Charlotte is ranked No. 1 on “Best Places to Live” by RelocateAmerica.com. Charlotte has high quality public and private school options and a cost of living only 94% of national average. Charlotte has a mild four-season climate with 200+ days of sunshine and is home to NBA, NFL and MLS teams, plus the Charlotte Motor Speedway and the US National Whitewater Center.