Our mission at Joint Relief Institute is to improve the quality of life for people dealing with joint pain. We strive to significantly impact our community and support each other in our collective pursuit of wellness. We believe that every role within our team contributes immensely to our success and the well-being of our patients.
We offer a very friendly and happy work environment and lead the healthcare market in the field. We are expanding and looking for a team player who will grow with us. We understand the importance of a positive workplace environment and ensure this by promoting and encouraging our core values of honesty, teamwork, compassion, growth, and ownership.
We have 3 thriving offices in the Greater Chicago area, and we're excited to open up a 4th office in the Greater Minneapolis market.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate physician to join our team to lead our Minneapolis office. As a physician on our team, you will play a critical role in helping patients with joint pain and arthritis find relief through our cutting-edge treatments and therapies. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and genuinely cares about our patients and team members. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and professional growth and development opportunities.
New grads are welcome! We offer extended training if the individual is a good fit.
What we Offer:
- Starting salary of $285,000+
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Insurance Options: Supplemental Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Supportive and Positive Culture
- Growth Potential
Advantages of working with us:
- No inpatients
- No hospital rounds
- No on-call schedules
- No nights
- No weekends!
- No holidays!
- Minimal charting and paperwork
- A fantastic team of support staff
- Physician Assistants complete consults and follow-ups, including notes
- Minimal to no prescriptions
- No narcotics
- Medical degree from an accredited institution
- Board certification in Sports, Rheumatology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine, or Radiology
- Valid state medical license and DEA registration
- Must be eligible to work in the United States; we do not sponsor H or J Visas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Commitment to providing compassionate, patient-centered care
- 2+ years of experience in diagnosing and treating joint pain and arthritis
- Experience with fluoroscopy-guided joint injections
- Provide exemplary patient care.
- Evaluate patients with joint pain and arthritis to determine the best course of treatment.
- Develop and implement patient treatment plans, including recommending medications, physical therapy, injections, and other therapies.
- Conduct viscosupplementation using the latest technology and the newest clinically researched products.
- Conduct diagnostic tests, such as X-rays and MRIs, to determine the extent of joint damage.
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, including physical therapist referrals, to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Stay current on the latest research and treatment options for joint pain and arthritis.
- Educate patients about their condition, treatment options, and preventative measures they can take to minimize joint pain and damage.