Sheppard Pratt s impact spans hospitals, special education schools, residential programs, outpatient centers, and more. We are mission-driven and create an environment where our employees can explore what motivates them both professionally and purposefully. Through continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and career development programs, we team with our employees to facilitate growth opportunities that put purpose to work.
What can you expect?
As the nation s largest private, non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services, we employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve.
You will have your pick of patient care settings including inpatient, outpatient, crisis services, and more. For a complete list of programs serving the child and adolescent population, click HERE.
You will have the opportunity to work with child and adolescents with a variety of diagnoses including mood and anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), impulse control disorders, conduct and learning disorders, and intellectual disabilities, among others.
Individuals hired for inpatient and day hospital services participate in a call schedule.
What you ll get from us.
At Sheppard Pratt, you can expect:
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Opportunities for student loan forgiveness
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, and on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Cross-discipline collaboration
What we need from you.
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at time of hire.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Experience treating children and adolescents with challenging conditions.