OhioHealth is adding a BE/BC Neurohospitalist to join its robust Neuroscience team in Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Neurohospitalist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Weekly schedule includes 7 days on / 7 days off with coverage primarily at Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Treat complex neurological patients with ability to see acute stroke if interested. OhioHealth has a primary stroke service that covers the majority of acute stroke.
- Well-staffed with Advanced Practice Provider support
- Opportunity to be part of a world-class Neuroscience program and service line, allowing for system-wide multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses with opportunities for extra compensation.
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work/life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BC/BE Neurologist
- Neurohospitalist Fellowship training (not required)
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship (if interested in covering some stroke)
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
- Text: (740) 591-7637
- Email: email@example.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers, and volunteers across a system of 14 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment, and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 & 2022 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 15 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.