OhioHealth is seeking a full-time BE/ BC Cognitive/ Behavioral Neurologist to practice out of Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Cognitive/ Behavioral Neurologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join an established memory clinic that provides multidisciplinary and comprehensive care through collaborative efforts with geriatricians, social workers, rehab services, and more.
- Outpatient opportunity based out of the Gerlach Center for Senior Health in the brand-new Neuroscience Wellness Center in Columbus, OH. The Wellness Center offers numerous education, fitness, and support programs for patients and their care partners.
- No call requirement
- Dedicated full-time Social Worker (LISW)
- Dedicated full-time Nurse with assessment and memory testing capabilities
- Dedicated full-time Advanced Practice Nurse with assessment, memory testing and follow up capabilities
- Cognitive patients receive direct access to behavioral health providers through regularly reserved spots
- Research opportunities through the OhioHealth Research Institute, if desired
- Opportunity to be part of a world-class Neuroscience program and service line
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Fellowship Stipend available for those who qualify
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/BC in Neurology with fellowship training in Behavioral/ Cognitive Neurology.
- Current board certification through United Council for Neurological Subspecialties (UCNS) for behavioral neurology is also ideal.
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
- Text: (740) 591-7637
- Email: email@example.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.