OhioHealth is adding a BE/ BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join its robust Heart & Vascular team in Marion, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Non-Invasive Cardiologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join an established service line with 100 Heart & Vascular Physicians providing the latest treatments and non-invasive techniques
- Weekly schedule includes 3.5 days in Marion and 1 day of outreach to Hardin Memorial in Kenton, OH
- 1:8 weeks/ weekends of call and inpatient hospital rounding coverage
- Advanced Practice Provider support for inpatient and outpatient needs
- Non-Invasive Imaging Lab including Stress testing, Tilt Table, Device Clinic with three dedicated Device RNs, Echocardiography, TEE, Holter & Event Monitoring, Loop Recording, CT, MRI, and other radiological services are available.
- Access to new CT machine with 3D and 4D ECHO capabilities
- OhioHealth’s Heart & Vascular service line allows for system wide collaboration
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist through the American Board of Medical Specialties
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
- Text: (740) 591-7637
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 14 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2023 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 15 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Marion, Ohio, located in Central Ohio, is a city rich in heritage and history. The area offers the quaint and relaxing lifestyle of a rural community, but with easy access to the 14th largest city in the U.S. in Columbus. Residents can enjoy numerous outdoor activities, performing arts, and fine dining while benefiting from a low cost of living.