Holzer Health System is looking for an additional BE/BC Pulmonologist to join our team of committed and talented physicians.
- Outpatient clinic - consults on Inpatient units
- Two-year guaranteed salary, plus production incentive
- Sign on bonus
- Student loan reimbursement
- Early commitment monthly stipend (when signed prior to completion of residency/fellowship program)
- CME reimbursement and time off
- Moving expense reimbursement
- Annual time off, health, dental, vision, malpractice, life and long-term disability, and retirement
Holzer Health System is a physician-led, fully integrated health system with a built-in referral system of over 150 providers and more than 30 medical specialties. With over 450,000 ambulatory patient visits annually, the system serves Ohio and West Virginia across six counties. Our main hospital in Gallipolis is licensed for 266 beds and our critical access hospital in Jackson for 24 beds.
Gallipolis, Ohio is a welcoming community with low cost of living, low crime, minimal traffic, and good schools. We offer the best of small town living; competitive sports for all ages, community festivals, live music, hiking, biking, boating, parks, libraries, and more. Found on the mighty Ohio River, the area offers modern neighborhoods, downtown living, and farm/land options all within 15 minutes of many of our locations - all with minimal traffic. We sit merely a days drive from skiing in the West Virginia mountains, the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and the active shores of Lake Michigan. You will find the benefit of multiple international airports within a couple of hours drive for those easy getaway vacations around the world.
*** We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.***
Office: 740-441-3901 | Cell: 304-634-4047