Join our expanding Cardiology team in Newport News:
You will also experience the lifestyle of living and working in coastal south eastern Virginia - the Newport News – York County – Williamsburg region, a region surrounded by many waterways, the James River and the beautiful, Chesapeake Bay! These historic communities offer a temperate climate, low crime rate, top public-schools, access to major cultural and year-round outdoor recreational activities and low cost of living. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
Our twelve-person cardiology group in Newport News seeks a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to serve the population of the region. It is a role that blends both IP and OP where you will be part of a dynamic, collaborative group at the same time become part of a large integrated health system and medical group (RMG), a team of 700+ strong!
Riverside Health System is:
- A non-for-profit organization qualifies for the Federal Loan Repayment Program
- Continues to grow yet has been in this market for over 100 years
- Epic EMR installed 2017
- Easy commute to work
- Single hospital coverage
- Paid malpractice/Tail coverage/Sign on bonus/Incentive bonus/Relocation allowance/Defined Benefits Package
- 6 weeks PTO
- Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
- Waterfront communities, excellent public and private school options
The lifestyle of living on the Chesapeake Bay and James River namely known as the Virginia Peninsula, a region that includes: Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Poquoson & Hampton:
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds! Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
- Fish, sail, kayak or paddle board regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastline with numerous access points throughout
- Travel easily to other locations using one of three airports or simply drive to hiking destinations such as Appalachian Trail and many other dog friendly trails in the region
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus shopping, entertainment and touring opportunities from Busch Gardens, Outlet Malls to wineries
- Multitude of outstanding educational options both public and private school options
Why Join Riverside?
Team members within Riverside Health System (RHS) are guided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love.” Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 700+ provider multi-specialty clinical team & part of RHS. It continues to expand to serve the population of the region. All Riverside divisions are represented by physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators that can affect change more easily and an open management style where your input is recognized and valued. It is innovative with recognized strengths in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
Feel free to forward your CV directly to Nicole.email@example.com along with a convenient time for us to follow up with you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS
Riverside Health System
Office: (757) 224-4990