Join our expanding team in Newport News where you can practice 100% Nephrology - OP & IP and dialysis centers:
You will also experience the lifestyle of living and working in coastal south eastern Virginia - the Newport News – York County – Williamsburg region, a region surrounded by many waterways, the James River and the beautiful, Chesapeake Bay! These historic communities offer a temperate climate, low crime rate, top public-schools, access to major cultural and year-round outdoor recreational activities and low cost of living. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
Highlights of our OP & IP role in Newport News:
- 100% Nephrology practice blended role – IP, OP + dialysis centers serving the diverse population of the region
- Call 1 in 7, 1 in 8 in 2024
- EPIC links all of our OP & IP facilities within the health system
- Easy commute to work with reasonable cost of living
- Full practice support with APPs in the practice
- Waterfront communities, excellent private and public-school options
- Riverside qualifies for the Federal Loan Repayment Program
- 6 weeks scheduled PTO
- Competitive compensation package and complete benefit package including paid malpractice, health, dental, generous CME, disability and many other perks including pet insurance!
- Sign on bonus, relocation, retention bonuses
The lifestyle of living on the Chesapeake Bay and James River namely known as the Virginia Peninsula, a region that includes: Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Poquoson & Hampton:
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds! Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
- Fish, sail, kayak or paddle board regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastline with numerous access points throughout
- Travel easily to other locations using one of three airports or simply drive to hiking destinations such as Appalachian Trail and many other dog friendly trails in the region
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus shopping, entertainment and touring opportunities from Busch Gardens, Outlet Malls to wineries
- Multitude of outstanding educational options both public and private school options
Why Join Riverside?
A quality driven team, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 700+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, Riverside Health System (RHS). All RHS divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands.
If interested, forward your CV directly to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to call us for more detail at (757) 224-4990. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nicole Laroche, CPC, CERS
Riverside Medical Group