Pathologist- AP/CP Leadership Potential
San Rafael- CA
Seeking an AP/CP pathologist w/wo a subspecialty to join a (5) physician TPMG hospital based Group to replace a retiring partner/Chief. The practice is in a 116-bed medical center in beautiful Marin County. Though a smaller general hospital, the practice serves a large outpatient catchment area yielding a diversified selection of cases. It is a referral center for head and neck Mohs surgery and sees a large volume of breast pathology. Fellowship training in surgical pathology, cytology or another subspecialty is desireable, but general pathology will account for 80% of your practice which mostly includes Breast, Gyn, GI, GU and skin. Our regional centers provide consulting services for blood banking, hematopathology and Dermpath. No autopsy work is done. The group members all serve as CLIA directors for the hospital lab and several satellite laboratories. The new candidate will be expected to assume the hospital laboratory CLIA directorship and become Chief of the department. The group is collegial and meets daily over a muti-headed scope to share interesting or challenging cases. This opportunity is available immediately with consideration for credentialing and relocation.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell)
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor