The Permanente Medical Group is currently actively seeking an Ophthalmologist specializing in Uveitis (Per Diem) Opportunity at our Santa Clara Homestead Medical Center.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
- Cornea fellowship ( completed or in process will be considered)
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
For more about these opportunities, please contact our Surgical Specialties Recruiter, Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call 510-625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California https://tpmg.permanente.org/
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Range is $162-$168.