TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrics Developmental Behavioral physician to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
- Coordinating and managing the care of children with neurodevelopmental needs across the large Central Bay Area in an integrated fashion with the two Oakland based Developmental Pediatricians, which may include some satellite clinic work, telehealth, and chart review consultation for referring providers.
- Providing direct ongoing and consultative care for children with neurodevelopmental conditions, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delay and genetic syndromes
- Participating in high-risk infant follow-up evaluations and other multidisciplinary clinics
- Potential for teaching and research
- Collaborating with developmental pediatric colleagues to innovate, develop and refine regional workflows for care delivery
- A full complement of pediatric subspecialists, Child Psychiatry, and nearby Autism Spectrum Disorders evaluation center
San Francisco is the cultural and commercial center of Northern California. "The City" is the heart of the Bay Area, home to more than 4.5 million people. San Francisco is known for its cool summers, steep rolling hills, an eclectic mix of landmarks, and amazing food scene.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $245,040 to $255,000 plus additional potential incentives of $115,000 to $165,000*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.