TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Cardiologist Non-Invasive to join our team in Dublin, CA.
- .80 unit (or 32 hour) weekly schedule
- Offers the opportunity to practice to your full scope in a collegial and supportive work environment
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Kaiser Permanente is focused on the prevention and treatment of heart disease. Our board-certified specialists and multidisciplinary care teams are pioneering new ways to prevent, detect, and treat illnesses of the heart and blood vessels. And our groundbreaking treatment and research is improving the health of our patients and communities today and well into the future. We invite you to join a medical group that is raising the standards for treating heart disease
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $388,200 to $400,080 plus additional potential incentives up to $48,362*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.