OverviewUnified Women’s Healthcare
is the leading national platform for women’s healthcare with over 900 affiliate practices and 2500 associated providers. Our affiliate in the Mid-Atlantic Region, Capital Women's Care
is seeking an OBGYN for their Fairfax, Virginia practice! Practice Highlights:
- Well established practice with a great team of experienced physicians
- Staff of 6 OBGYNs
- Partnership track encouraged at year 3
- Comfortable practice with excellent work/life balance
- Call schedule 1:11 (2-3 per month)- Post Call Day Off - 4.5 day work week
- Affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Innova Fairfax Hospital ranked one of the nation's best in Obstretrics and Gynecology
- 24/7 staffed OB Emergency Department
- Support from MFM, Oncology, and other specialties
- Compensation negotiable - commensurate to experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/Company match, Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Additional Negotiable Benefits (ie; sign-on, relocation)
- Fairfax is ranked high on a national average for livability https://www.areavibes.com/fairfax-va/livability/
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician