Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional full-time opportunity for a BC/BE general surgeon fellowship trained in colon and rectal surgery to join a well established surgical practice performing a full range of colorectal surgeries.
The Department of Surgery at Bristol Hospital has a 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art surgical suite with 7 OR s, 2 endo suites and is equipped with the da Vinci Xi Surgical System for robotic procedures, a highly skilled OR support team, 24/7 surgical PA support and services in Orthopedics, Plastics, Urology, Vascular, Wound Care and MBSAQIP accredited Bariatric Surgery Program.
- Practice located on hospital campus adjacent to OR
- Supportive environment from General Surgery practice
- Collegial and collaborative team of multi-disciplinary providers
- Active physician leadership group
- Engaged hospital leadership
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Large Primary Care referral base
- Shared call with 4 other surgeon
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!