Family Medicine: Out-patient only
Bristol Hospital Medical Group has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join a respected and expanding system of skilled providers that deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- Our Primary Care Network is a NCQA Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Bristol Health Medical Group has a full array of medical and surgical specialists.
- Out-patient community care only; no inpatient responsibilities.
- 5-day work week schedule with shared call coverage.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance available
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!