Bristol Health is a thriving network staffed by over one hundred of the region s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to caring today for your tomorrow. We're recognized on the state and national levels for our outstanding patient care quality and safety, including being the #1 hospital in Connecticut in preventing hospital-acquired infections and receiving five straight A s from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety advocacy group.
We are seeking a full time psychiatrist to provide clinical and administrative leadership for Bristol Health s Outpatient Behavioral Health Service line. This is an exciting opportunity to work in partnership with administration and medical staff to develop strategies and programs that will support the future success of outpatient behavioral health services. In addition, be part of a multidisciplinary team providing a full spectrum of quality mental health services to the adult population.
- Competitive salary
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits offered
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Paid call
- Relocation assistance available
- J1 and H1b visa sponsorship
Our Community is:
- Conveniently located in the central region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking and skiing.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities only two hours from both Boston and NYC!