Bristol Health Medical Group is an expanding network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional full-time opportunity for a compassionate and mission-focused BC/BE hematologist/oncologist with excellent clinical skills to join our team at a state-of-the-art Cancer Care Center, approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, located at Bristol Hospital.
Our team includes caring and compassionate physicians, oncology certified nurses, a financial assistance counselor, a nurse navigator and a triage nurse.
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits offered
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Paid call 1:3
- Relocation assistance available
- J1 and H1b visa sponsorship
Our Community is:
- Conveniently located in the central region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking and skiing.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities only two hours from both Boston and NYC!