Come live and practice in northwest Pennsylvania. This location is close to the national forests and offers unparalleled access to outdoor activities, including trout streams and wild elk hunting. The town has museums, quaint markets, and access to hiking trails and canoe launches. In addition, you will be near Punxsutawney, of Groundhog Day fame.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Tina Oko email@example.com (203) 663-9372.
- Provide full-time outpatient care for all ages
- Growth position with a well-established practice
- Loan repayment up to $100k
- Competitive salary with a 2-year guarantee
- Teaching positions available with the residency program
- 4- or 5-day schedules available
- Full comprehensive benefits; 7 weeks of vacation
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail