Enterprise Medical is seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a new clinic in Tucson, Arizona.
This primary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible, and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare.
- Membership-based primary care with more than 90 locations across sixteen cities and counting!
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach.
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups including paid sabbatical after years 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with an option for a four-day workweek.
- No Call, No Weekends.
What's it like to live in Tucson?
A sprawling metro area in southern Arizona, Tucson started small and expanded into the empty space around it, drawing new residents with its low cost of living and its nationally recognized university. More than a million people live in the Tucson metro area and people from all walks of life can be found here,. Thanks to the large Latino community, holidays like Dia de los Muertos are observed here, which you may not see in other parts of the country. But perhaps the best part of Tucson is its scenery. The metro area is ringed by mountain ranges that emphasize the great desert skies and sunsets that continuously impress even the most seasoned residents.