Looking for a career opportunity in the healthcare industry? Join a reputable Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that boasts 80 primary care providers and 26 offices. Currently, the group has an exciting position available for an Internal Medicine physician in their San Luis Obispo and Oceano, CA locations.
- Practices are strictly outpatient.
- Group is looking for a candidate in its San Luis Obispo and Oceono offices.
- Work hours are dependent upon practice location. Some clinics have evening hours.
- Work a 40-hour workweek - Ability to work a 4-day workweek.
- Work at the Saturday morning clinic once per month.
- Generous compensation and a benefits package will be provided.
- Loan repayment is possible.
About San Luis Obispo, CA
On California's famous Highway 1, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, lies a town nestled between rolling hills and the coast -San Luis Obispo. Basking in a perfect Mediterranean climate year-round, San Luis Obispo, commonly known as SLO, has a charming downtown full of unique boutiques and restaurants in addition to the beautifully preserved Spanish Mission at the heart of the city.
San Luis Obispo County is home to 269,000 people and 47,000 residents live within the city. SLO consistently ranks at the top of nationwide quality-of-life surveys and lists of best places to live.