A group in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is adding a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician for full-time, permanent, and employed positions. Work with a collaborative care team consisting of Primary Care Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, and other Physicians.
- Joining a multi-specialty clinic
- This is an outpatient-only opportunity
- Full-time Hospitalist program in place
- Newly constructed office building
- Generous compensation
- Loan Assistance offered
- Benefits include retirement, healthcare, malpractice coverage, PTO, and more
Community of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- The city population is just over 52,000 people and a metro area that's home to almost 145,000 residents.
- It's in northern Idaho and sits on the shores of Lake Coeur d'Alene, a beautiful lake that spans 30 miles.
- Enjoy all four seasons and an abundance of recreational opportunities for the whole family.
- If you prefer the outdoors, walk the Tubbs Hill Trail, hike Mineral Ridge National Recreation Trail, bike along the North Idaho Centennial Trail, kayak at Farragut State Park, or just relax on the sandy beaches of Coeur d'Alene City Park.
- For those interested in less vigorous activities, there are multiple golf courses, museums, breweries, wineries, galleries, and of course, shopping for antiques and art in Coeur d'Alene's vibrant downtown.
- Only 35 miles from Spokane, WA.