Lucrative Otolaryngology practice opportunity in Northeastern Kentucky joining 3 board-certified physicians. This practice is part of a hospital-employed medical group with over 250 physicians offering a solid in-house referral base.
- Fellowship training is welcomed but must also do bread/butter cases
- Call 1:4
- NP/PA support along with an experienced office staff
- The hospital is a 465-bed regional referral center
- Servicing 750,000 patient population
- $450,000 salary guarantee plus production
- $30,000 Sign-on
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Retirement)
- Student loan repayment
- 6-weeks PTO
- 5-days CME and $5,000 CME allowance
About the Area:
The Tri-State area has some of the country's finest state parks that feature golf, skiing, boating, fishing, hunting, and biking. The area has four seasons ? all of which are relatively mild. Ashland, KY is a short drive to metro cities in Ohio (Cincinnati and Columbus) and Kentucky (Lexington and Louisville). Ashland is also about 20 minutes from Huntington, WV, the home of Marshall University. About two hours away in West Virginia, there is excellent snow skiing and the New River Gorge National Park, which offers multiple outdoor activities such as whitewater rafting, rock climbing, hiking, etc.