Due to community growth, a thriving independent Dermatology practice west of Boston is adding a MOHS Dermatologist to its team.
About the opportunity:
- 2 Provider practice with support from 3 MAs
- A mix of general Dermatology and MOHS
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Flexible schedule with option for a 4-day workweek
- Fully integrated EMR
- Strong payor mix
- High salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Located 30 miles west of Boston
- With New England's beauty and charm, this college town boasts just under 73,000 residents and is particularly loved for its diverse population.
- This area is known for Its conservation land and outdoor recreation, including the Garden in the Woods, public beaches, and Edward F. Loring Skating Arena.
- The Cochituate Brook Reservation Trail is great for walking, jogging, or biking, surrounded by untouched nature and wildlife.
- Take an art class at The Danforth Art Museum (FSU) or explore the delights of pick-your-own fruits and corn mazes at Hanson's Farm.