Opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician to join an established, unique Primary Care practice North of Boston. The ideal candidates should be passionate about utilization, reducing readmissions, and reducing barriers to care.
About the position:
- Enjoy a smaller patient panel to allow you time to provide comprehensive chart reviews to ensure solid results for our at-risk patients
- Monday through Friday work week. No evening office hours
- Experience preferred as this is a solo position to join 1 RN
- EPIC EMR
- Academic rank for those with interest
About the benefits:
- Guaranteed base salary plus generous vacation and holiday policy
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- 401A retirement plan
- Allocated CME Funds with time off
- High pay based on years of experience
About the location:
- Conveniently located 30 miles north of Boston, less than 2 hours to the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- City population of 113,000 people
- Situated along the banks of the Merrimack River, this city has a vibrant spirit and pays homage to its rich history. The dynamic, inclusive community is home to historic mill buildings and diverse neighborhoods. It boasts a strong economy and a low cost of living.