A fantastic chance awaits Emergency Medicine physicians to become a part of a highly acclaimed Health System in Western Massachusetts. This hospital has been recognized as one of the top 100 in the country.
- Schedule with a focus on work/life balance
- Annual Volume 60,000
- Regional referral center and Trauma center
- Hospitalist Support and Sub-Specialty support
- Patient-focused practice
- 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center
- Teaching Affiliate with UMASS Medical School, and UNE Osteopathic Medical School
- Attractive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation.
Community & Location
- Scenic area with 4 seasons of outdoor recreation and a population of 42,000. A vibrant arts community and summer home to Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Close proximity to the borders of Vermont and New York
- Less than one hour from Albany, 90 minutes to Hartford, and 2.5 hours from Boston