A well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization west of Boston is adding an OBGYN to its team. This academically affiliated organization delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts.
About the Position
- Onsite lab and radiology services
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health and preventative medicine who are interested in developing and sharing best practices.
- Teaching and research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Leading compensation with an exceptional benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, and generous PTO.
- Located 17 miles west of Boston
- Affluent community with highly rated public schools
- Voted one of the best places to live in Massachusetts
- Suburban community with a population of 30,000 people
- Several colleges, local commute rail to Boston, bike and hiking trails, a shopping center, and an abundance of restaurants