We are scheduling interviews with this well-established Spokane, WA, private practice of Board Certified OB/GYN physicians adding another OB/GYN to their women's health team.
- Group offers Partnership within 1-2 years
- Call schedule will be 1:5 (Home call)
- Four-day work week (3 clinic days and one surgery day per week)
- Hospital has MFM, Gyn-Onc, Uro-Gyn, REI, Level lll, and lV NICU, OB Hospitalist colleagues readily available for assistance and consults.
- High compensation, full benefits, signing bonus, and relocation allowance
- Four weeks of vacation and one week off for CME
About Spokane, WA
Spokane is the second-largest city in Washington State. It is a healthcare and service hub for the 1.5 million people in eastern Washington, northern Idaho, and western Montana. Its climate and geographical location heavily influence life in Spokane. Spokane experiences a four-season climate and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, fishing and mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Spokane is the regional health care, performing arts, and finance center and offers a robust education system. Nearby Spokane International Airport makes air travel convenient.