Mohs Micrographic Surgery Dermatologist (Austin area)
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a fellowship trained, board certified or board eligible Mohs surgery dermatologist to join our busy practice with a large geriatric referral base in Marble Falls, Texas. Our Dermatology Clinic provides comprehensive medical and surgical dermatologic care.
- Established outpatient practice with large primary care referral base.
- Mohs lab already established.
- 50/50 split outpatient general dermatology and Mohs
- Flexible hours 4 to 5 days per week.
- Minimal call
- Competitive employed, incentive-based compensation model with first two - year income guarantee option
- Benefit package includes health, dental, life insurance and more.
- 401K with matching, paid malpractice, and 10K relocation assistance.
- Efficiently run practices with Epic EMR, Haiku App for photos–allows you to focus on patient care.
- Enjoy the advantages of working with the largest not-for-profit health system in Texas.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls is a 46-bed, full-service hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation. The 188,000 square-foot facility offers a wide network of medical and surgical services and a team of caregivers that provides comprehensive, personalized, quality healthcare. A specialty care clinic operates adjacent to the hospital.
About the Community
Nestled in the heart of Texas Hill Country, Marble Falls is only 45 miles northwest of Austin. Despite its modest size (pop. 6,514), the city has gained recognition as a Certified Film Friendly Community by the Texas Film Commission and is surrounded by a profusion of award-winning wineries. Situated on a chain of seven beautiful lakes, Marble Falls offers every type of lake sport. Shoppers and antique lovers will appreciate its Main Street District, peppered with charming antique shops, gift and clothing boutiques, and local restaurants. (Do not miss the pie at the legendary Blue Bonnet Café.)
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation, and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.