The Permanente Medical Group is seeking a Total Joint fellowship trained Orthopedic surgeon to join our team in Vacaville, CA.
Our Group of 16 has (4) total joint surgeons and we are seeking a 5th. Group includes (2) OrthoTrauma surgeons and call is 1:16. Trauma taken by (2) fellowship trained surgeons. Practice is mostly primaries and some revisions. Great call schedule. Group is supported by 12 PA s .
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.email@example.com or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell)
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor