Day Kimball Healthcare, the premier non-profit provider of integrated healthcare services in Northeast Connecticut, seeks a board-certified or board-eligible OB/GYN to join our team of 4 patient-centric OB/GYN physicians, in a well-established practice.
At Day Kimball Healthcare, you’ll be part of a team that’s been nationally recognized as one of America’s best hospitals. Day Kimball Healthcare has been consistently recognized for excellence in clinical care, patient safety and patient experience.
- Join a fully established practice: 4 OB/GYNs, 2 PAs, and 1 NP
- Outstanding base salary with an RVU bonus and sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K and 403B with employer match
- 31 days paid time off per year, 5 CME days and professional education allowance
- Full malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Beautifully appointed Labor and Delivery unit at Day Kimball Hospital
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners attend all deliveries and manage newborns around-the-clock
- Support of full-time Maternal Fetal Medicine service and access to additional subspecialists
- Strong minimally invasive GYN surgery program and excellent surgical volumes
- DaVinci system available
- Active mentorship from the group’s experienced OB/GYN providers
- Leadership potential
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Graduation from an accredited medical school and OB/GYN training
- Previous experience in OB/GYN out-patient practice highly preferred
- Ability to obtain CT Medical license and hospital privileges prior to start
Live and work in the Greater Putnam, Connecticut community with a vibrant downtown, shopping, entertainment, and a variety of restaurants.
Explore the outdoors with hiking trails, kayaking, biking and many nearby lakes and beaches.
Known as "The Quiet Corner" of Connecticut, the Greater Putnam area offers a lower cost of living in a central location with easy access to Providence RI (45 min), Hartford CT (1 hr) and Boston MA (1 hr).
It’s a great place to raise a family and there are several top rated public and private schools in the area
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Operations
Day Kimball Medical Group