Ascension St. Vincent Evansville is looking for a Cardiothoracic Surgeon for our Heart Care team. We're able to support multiple types of coverage: PRN, Part Time and Full Time.
- Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Schedule: Multiple Types Available
- Call Schedule: Multiple Types Available: PRN, PT, FT
- Practice Detail: Ascension St. Vincent Evansville Heart Care
- EMR System: Athena/Allscripts Sunrise Clinical Manager
- Facility: Ascension St. Vincent Evansville
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Visa Eligibility: H1B visa Position Highlights:
- PRN Coverage needed to support full time surgeons
- Full time and Part time options- flexible schedules available
- Dedicated APPs support Surgery team
- Work with a strong, nationally ranked statewide service line to continue growth and market share
- Well established primary care base in city and surrounding area
- Clinic and hospital are located adjacent to one another - ONE hospital campus
- Dedicated medical group and hospital leadership support for success of program
- Join a group of 15 Cardiology Physicians and 11 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Full and Part time positions are eligible for benefits
- Level 2 Trauma 375+ Bed Facility
- 30 Counties/910,000 Population Service Area
- Part of the largest Not-for-Profit Health Care System in the U.S.
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. Vincent in Indiana has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. With 24 hospitals throughout the greater Indianapolis and Evansville areas, Ascension St. Vincent offers careers in a wide range of services including acute and long-term care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary and urgent care, women's health services and more.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.