The Department of Pain Management at Holyoke Medical Center are seeking a General Anesthesiologist to join our established team.
Our Mission at Holyoke Medical Center is to improve the health of all people in our community. We do that with honesty, respect and dignity for our patients, visitors, and staff. We do that through expert and compassionate care, education and knowledge sharing, community partnerships, fostering innovation and growth and by inspiring hope in all we touch. We do that by being good stewards of our resources and providing efficient and cost-effective care to all.
- Join a dynamic team of 15 experienced anesthesiologists and support staff who foster a culture of collaboration and mentorship backed by comprehensive support services.
- Provide surgical anesthesia for all types of low-level acuity, traditional bread & butter surgeries (no CV or pump cases)
- Surgical Volume: 11,000 (inclusive of endo), ED Volume: 40,000 Annual visits
- Shifts: 7a – 3:30
- 3-4 second call shifts per month (ends at 5:30 pm) which can add $20,000 to salary.
- Highly competitive compensation package (including sign on, retention bonus, and relocation support) in addition to a robust benefit package.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine; completion of a residency program in anesthesia at a U. S. Hospital
- Experience: Two years-experience in delivery of patient care in anesthesiology preferred
- License/Registration: (Current or Eligible to apply for) Mass. Board of Registration in Medicine, DEA License, CDS License, and ACLS certification.
- Certification: Board Certified or Board Eligible in anesthesiology
- J-1 Visa Sponsorship Eligible providers are welcome to apply
About Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke Medical Center is a full-service, community and regional non-profit medical center located in Holyoke, Massachusetts. Holyoke Medical has 198 beds in the main hospital and runs a comprehensive healthcare system that includes the VNA, River Valley Counseling Center and Western Mass Physician Associates, a physician practice group. The service area for the hospital covers Greater Holyoke area, with towns in both Hampshire and Hampden County including Holyoke, Chicopee, South Hadley, Granby, Easthampton, Southampton, West Springfield, and Belchertown.