This position offers the ability to earn a competitive income and enjoy a great quality of life while living and working in a gorgeous community surrounded by freshwater lakes.
- $300,000 annual compensation potential
- 35 days of PTO
- 5 days of CME with $3,500 stipend
- 32 hours of patient contact per week
- 100% outpatient Rural Health Clinic
- Onsite specialties include cardiology, pediatrics, general surgery, orthopedics, dialysis, OB/GYN, sleep medicine, neurology, ENT, radiology, urology, pain clinic, and visiting nephrology. Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan forgiveness available
- Health, dental, vision, disability, license fees and dues, and tail coverage
Located just along the American-Canadian border less than two hours from Montreal and four hours from Boston or the Maine Seacoast, Barton is a picturesque location that offers an ideal quality of life for families and individuals alike. Surrounded by stunning views, you ll love calling this charming Vermont community home.
Close-knit waterfront community with a low cost of living
Beautiful homes with a paradise of natural beauty serve as your daily backdrop
Endless options for outdoor recreation in a true four-season community enjoy hiking, skiing (Jay Peak & Burke Mountain), paddling, fishing, snowmobiling, golfing, mountain biking, and much more
Downtown areas (Newport 20-minute drive / St. Johnsbury 30-minute drive) with shops, restaurants, arts, cultural attractions, and entertainment options
Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Vermont and must be board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
Medical degree required