Cone Heath OrthoCare in Greensboro NC, is seeking a well-trained, highly motivated Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our well-established group. Qualifications include: Must be trained in Orthopedic Surgery with a fellowship in Hand Surgery, Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery (If board-eligible, must be board-certified within 5 years of completing training), full/active North Carolina medical license and DEA registry in North Carolina.
OrthoCare Greensboro is a hospital-employed practice including nine physicians and six APPs specializing in hand surgery, total joint replacement, sports medicine, foot & ankle, and spine. Additionally, the practice includes non-surgical physicians in physiatry and primary care/sports medicine. This opportunity offers:
- RVU-based & quality metric compensation model.
- An initial salary guarantee as new doctor builds their practice.
- No required physician buy-in to practice.
- A 25,000 square foot state-of–the-art facility that is less than two years old and houses Physical Therapy for OrthoCare patients. Additional features include two fully functional procedure rooms with C-arms, three X-ray rooms and mobile Ultrasound, and more.
- Referral base of over 500 physicians and advanced practice providers within Cone Health Medical Group.
World Class Care:
Cone Health is a not-for-profit 6-hospital system with 1100+ beds. We achieve system-wide top decile performance and quality through our Physician Engagement.
A Place to Call Home:
Greensboro, NC is centrally located in what’s known as the “Triad of NC” and includes more than 280,000 people with a referral base of more than 600,000 people. Greensboro is one of the best placed to live and play in NC… where you can get to know your neighbors and feel at home. Greensboro offers outstanding schools, wonderful cultural events, great sports, golf, eclectic dining, and more. The 4-season climate will inspire you to enjoy local hiking trails, park, lakes, and just being outdoors all year-round! For great travel, we have 3 airports (2 have international flights) that service our area and for weekend getaways, it is an easy drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Carolina coast. For more community information, please visit: Greensboro / Greensboro Life / Greensboro Professionals
Please contact me to learn how to begin your journey with us at Cone Health OrthoCare.
Rebekah Driggers, MBA, CPRP
Director, Cone Health Physician Recruitment
Mobile: (336) 782-7391