Cone Health – Developmental & Psychological Center, is in search of a patient-centered, engaging, Developmental or Neurodevelopmental Pediatrician to join our exceptional specialists located in Greensboro, 3rd largest county in NC. This Physician will help lead a growing program that offers care in a culturally diverse environment in an office-based setting. Our patients receive care close to home while benefiting from a knowledgeable Team with attention and commitment to providing value and exceptional care to the children of our expansive service area.
Our Team addresses a range of developmental problems, including medical, physical, psychological, or emotional issues. Our Specialists will partner with parents to create enriched environments for children to be happy, healthy, and successful at home, school, and in their personal lives. Below is what we incorporate in our care.
- Student Loans: Cone Health is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) and qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
- Teaching children to use self-regulation and biofeedback to treat problems including anxiety, tic disorders, chronic pain including recurrent abdominal pain and headaches, habit disorders, pain associated with procedures, enuresis, and encopresis.
- Identify and treat behavior problems in children including the use of psychotropic medication.
- Working with learning and language problems once psycho-educational testing completed.
- Working with schools to ensure special healthcare needs are served.
- Current Team: Pediatric Psychologist and (3) NPs
- Utilize STAT and ADOS for Autism patients.
- Integrated Referral Network with strong support of Pediatric Specialists.
- 100% Outpatient; Hospital Employed; Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package.
Cone Health and Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro NC, established in 1953, is a large 5 hospital, 501c(3) not-for-profit healthcare system, that provides a full range of health care services distinguished by superior patient care and outcomes. We tied for top honors in this year’s annual ranking of North Carolina’s best hospitals. Business North Carolina’s annual list is calculated using more than 25 health care metrics, including information collected by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The report includes patient-satisfaction surveys, as well as infection, readmission, and mortality rates for common procedures. Other factors include safety report cards by the Washington, D.C. based nonprofit The Leapfrog Group, distinction awards from insurer Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and national performance ratings from U.S. News & World Report. Additionally, Cone Health is on the 2022 Fortune/Merative 15 Top Health System list. This honor recognizes Cone Health as one of the top performing health systems in the U.S. and no other North Carolina systems are on the list!
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region’s most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact us.
Director | Pediatric Service Line
Donna.email@example.com O: 336-890-3845
CONE HEALTH | Physician Recruitment