Cone Health Ear, Nose & Throat Associates is expanding services as a premier full-service provider of ear, nose, and throat care in the Greensboro, NC area. Our well-established practice is the best of many worlds - it is a hospital-employed practice with a good mix of inpatient and outpatient settings, a great location, and you have opportunities for a busy clinical practice with work-life balance.
- This is a hospital employment position that offers an opportunity for full array of otolaryngology care and practice development.
- Looking primarily for a general otolaryngologist for inpatient and outpatient coverage.
- Hospital is a level 2 trauma center
- There are 3 outpatient surgical centers with potential investment opportunity.
- The position offers potential for program and departmental leadership.
- We offer a competitive compensation package along with a full complement of benefits.
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology (BC within 5 years of residency)
- Active (provisional) privileges with Cone Health Medical Staff
- NC Medical licensure and full unrestricted DEA registration
- Other requirements as required by CH employed physicians
Health System Description:
Cone Health, established in 1953, is a 501c(3), not-for-profit healthcare system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (5) Hospitals, (6) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (6) Urgent Care Centers, (2) Retirement Communities, more than 120 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence. At Cone Health, we embrace and celebrate diversity in our providers, and foster a culture of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Greensboro is in the center of North Carolina. Our area offers excellent school options, great cultural events, sports, eclectic restaurants, hiking, biking, parks, and more. We are an easy drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains or to the NC, SC, and VA beaches and we have 3 airports within an hour. For additional community information, please visit:
Greensboro Life / Greensboro Professionals / Greensboro
To be considered for the position and for more information, please send your letter of interest and CV to:
LaShanda Jacobs, Physician Recruitment Consultant