Penn State Health is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Obstetrics & Gynecology physician to join our growing health system at our newest facility, PSH Lancaster Medical Center.
New, state of the art Women and Babies Center features private and spacious labor and delivery rooms, antepartum and postpartum rooms and well-baby nursery. Equipped with the most advanced surgical technologies, such as the da Vinci robotic surgery system.
What we re offering
- Opportunity to build a community-based practice with the support and resources of the Penn State Health.
- 1:4 hospital call supported by CNM
- 350 estimated deliveries in the first year with opportunity for rapid growth.
- 24 hour OB Anesthesia support with in-house Nurse Anesthetist and Anesthesiologist for backup.
- Large referral base, 100+ referring physician
- Highly collaborative environment
Compensation and Benefits
- 2-year salary guarantee of $390K plus production bonus with transition to an equitable RVU model
- Sign-on and retention bonus incentives
- Generous benefits including relocation assistance, PSLF, and malpractice insurance
- CME allowance and time
- Vacation time, Paid Parental and Medical Leave
What we re seeking
- MD, DO or equivalent
- BC/BE OBGYN
- Completion of accredited training program
- Ability to acquire license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
- Excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC,
- and Baltimore.
Interested candidates, please send CV to Patty Shipton, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.