Children's Minnesota is expanding and has an opportunity for a fellowship trained Pediatric Otolaryngologist to become the 10th surgeon (9 full time + 1 part time/Chief of Surgery) in our nationally recognized, experienced, and talented pediatric otolaryngology team.
Our team provides the full range of ENT and facial plastic reconstructive surgery services, including complex head and neck procedures, endoscopic and open airway surgery, complex ear disease and cochlear implantation, and cleft and craniofacial surgery. We are supported by advanced imaging including interventional radiology, expert pediatric audiology and a team of experienced Advanced Practice Providers. Our team serves key roles in many multidisciplinary teams such as thyroid, vascular anomalies, fetal, aerodigestive, cleft and craniofacial, and VCF clinics, and is very active in the neonatal, pediatric and cardiovascular ICUs.
- Walk into a busy practice with large referral base
- Provide comprehensive clinical care primarily serving the St. Paul and Woodbury market, teach University of Minnesota Medical Students/Residents/Fellows, and have an opportunity to participate in clinical research if desired with the support of dedicated ENT research Coordinator.
- Participate in weekly Educational conferences, multidisciplinary team meetings, inpatient rounds and consultations, in addition to a busy clinical and surgical practice.
- Academic Appointment at the University of Minnesota commensurate with experience
- Call (pediatric only) will be shared in a 1:9+ weekday/weekend rotation.
- M.D., D.O. with a current Minnesota Medical License or the ability to obtain one
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology and completed a pediatric otolaryngology fellowship
- Proficiency in Pediatric ENT tertiary care.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary with incentive pay opportunities, relocation allowance and signing bonus. Benefits package includes malpractice, health, dental, disability coverage, retirement plans, solid vacation and CME package and much more!
Children's Minnesota is the 7th largest pediatric health system in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. As The Kids ExpertsTM, Children s Minnesota is uniquely poised to serve the highly specialized health care needs of children and is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children s hospital.
Minneapolis/St. Paul, often referred to as the Twin Cities, is the 16th largest metropolitan area in the United States and consistently ranks as one of the top ten most livable places. The Twin Cities area offers a high quality of life, world class arts, excellent school systems, an award-winning culinary scene, vibrant culture, professional and college sports, outstanding year round recreation with a bounty of lakes and a half dozen downhill ski areas located within a one hour drive of the Twin Cities.