MD – Hematology/Oncology Albuquerque
How you thrive matters here.
The Cancer Care program is seeking an experienced Medical Oncologist (Hematology and Oncology) to join our busy program in January 2024. We’re all about well-being, starting with yours. We offer a nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available, CME allowance and fully paid malpractice insurance.
Dedicated to improving the health of our community, Presbyterian Cancer Care is New Mexico’s resource for compassionate cancer care. As a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our team of surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, oncology certified nurses, research staff, radiation therapists, dosimetrists, physicists, nurse navigators, social workers, psychologist, and dietitians work together to incorporate the latest research and treatment options to create the best treatment plan for each patient.
Practice Highlights - Albuquerque
- Thriving multispecialty group providing surgical oncology, medical oncology and hematology, radiation oncology and comprehensive support services.
- Member of the New Mexico Cancer Care Alliance for clinical trials
- Weekly Tumor Board
- Systemwide Epic Beacon electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program supported by MD Anderson Cancer Center
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- American College of Radiology – Radiation Oncology
We offer all employees a robust, day one effective benefits plan consisting of medical, dental, and vision and more. Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching programs and employer contributions.
What We’re Seeking:
- BE/BC Hematology and Medical Oncology trained physician
- Dedication to providing excellent patient care to diverse populations employing patient and family-centered care model.
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Possesses excellent clinical, communication, and time management skills
About Presbyterian Healthcare Services:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 13,000 employees – including 1,200 providers and 3,500 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 640,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs, and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Questions? Contact Tammy Duran at (505) 923-5567 or email@example.com
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.