Comprehensive Woman's Care (CWC) is growing and seeking a Full Time OB-GYN Physician to join our team!
We are a growing 5 Doctor practice that has been proudly serving our Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne County patient community for over 50 years offering complete female healthcare services.
We are a home to an experienced staff of specialists in obstetrics, gynecology, minimally invasive surgery, and fertility. We provide the latest evidence-based Ob-Gyn services for women of all ages. Visit us at any of our three convenient locations to receive compassionate care in a warm, welcoming environment. We offer a highly personalized, deeply attentive approach to patient care. Whether our patients are in for a routine gynecologic checkup, prenatal appointment, or complex procedure, our physicians take the time to connect, listen, answer their questions, and provide the highest quality care to meet their needs.
- Office locations: We offer services at 3 convenient locations: Clinton Township, Chesterfield Township, and Detroit
- Predictable rotating schedule: 4 days in office with 1 set weekday off
- (5 hour office schedule per day starting at 9 or 10am)
- Q5 shared obstetrical call
- Established practice with tenured 25 team member staff
- Privileges: Henry Ford - Macomb and Ascension St. Johns Detroit (Level 3 NICU)
- Office Procedures include NST s, Ultrasounds, Hysteroscopies, 3D Mammograms in office.
Why choose a career with us:
- Competitive Compensation dependent on experience
- (Base Guarantee with Productivity Bonuses)
- Possible Signing Bonus or Relocation Support
- Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Dedicated mentorship and support (team support on complex cases)
- Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance
- Favorable PTO and CME reimbursement
- Leadership Development Opportunities & Training
- A collaborative environment that promotes individual ideas and growth
- Patient centered care model.
- Must have completed or currently completing an ACGME/AOA approved Ob/Gyn residency program