Fort Smith is a city on the Arkansas River, in northwest Arkansas, bordering Oklahoma. It is rich with American history, and The Fort Smith National Historic Site traces the town's origins as a military post during the frontier era. Fort Smith houses a branch of the University of Arkansas, bringing cultural and sporting events. The city is located less than 2 hours from Tulsa, OK, and just over 2 hours from Little Rock.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Michelle Lampert email@example.com (954) 837-2741.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- 36 patient-facing hours each week
- Optional 4- or 5-day work week
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Academic affiliation with optional teaching
- Work out of one hospital
- Experienced providers and current fellows are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail