Come practice near the geographic center of California. This location is less expensive and congested than nearby Los Angeles, and it has a large university, shopping, nice neighborhoods, and all the amenities you would have in a larger metropolitan area. There are plenty of recreational opportunities available in the southern Sierra Nevada.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Visas are welcome
- C/A fellowship required
- Must have a California license (or have the ability to obtain)
- Employed position
- 1-hour evals and 30-minute follow-ups
- 4 days remote and 1 day on site
- Will be seeing children, adolescents, and adults
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.