Birmingham is a beautiful, diverse city in central Alabama, nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Today it has a vibrant downtown, a burgeoning loft community, a world-class culinary scene, and more green space per capita than any other city in the nation.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Austin Arriola firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2706.
- Employed position
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- 100% outpatient
- 4.5 days in the clinic and a half day of admin time
- Read EEGs and EMGs
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship trained
- Metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail