Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Shari Berman firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9370.
- Urgent care opportunity
- Clinic is open 7 days per week
- Schedule of 3 days one week, 4 days the next week, and 2 weekends per month
- MA and rad tech at office with mobile X-ray
- Must treat all ages and be comfortable with procedures
- Electrostatic 'smart glass' procedure rooms for privacy
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room
- BC FP, med-ped, or emergency medicine candidates are accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.